Darius Yuen is a senior financial professional in Hong Kong, having held senior positions in major banks. He is known for identifying and listing privately owned, mid cap, consumer related companies in Greater China. He has 20-years of extensive experience in investment banking & direct investments. He also invested in private commercial properties and consumer related companies in Greater China.
His experience at leading institutions include:
- Senior Managing Director, Bear Stearns (2008)
- Managing Director, Head of Equity Capital Markets, BNP Paribas (1999-2007)
- Media Nation (1998), a company held by Warburg Pincus and PAMA
- Peregrine Capital (1994-1997)
- Price Waterhouse (1991-1993)
He is a Certified Public Accountant and a graduate from the University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
He is also a Philanthropist, founder of Sow Asia, a venture philanthropy charity registered in Hong Kong. He was named as 'Hero of Philanthropy in Asia' by Forbes in June 2011.